• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diaper Derby is a fun halftime event. Props to USF on this one
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Bell and Beverly have 20 combined by driving

Comment

• 1-9 on 3 pointers.

Comment

• Only 6 turnovers at the half...improvement.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Bell and Beverly have 20 combined by driving
            No doubt USF will make some adjustments for the 2nd half to try and shut that down.

But it's ok, we will adjust also.....(yes that was sarcasm)
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• The refs have been bad. Missed the goaltend after review. QB block shot. Changed a foul call, which I've never seen before.
              I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• 12 personal fouls...but no real trouble. We should be full "strength" for the 2nd half.

Comment

• I am not a coach but why not on that last possession by Bulls play zone. No one has seen us play any this year which brings up my other question. If another team is killing it from outside why not zone once or twice to change their rhythm. I’m done. Let’s go Shocks

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

He did, but DeGray needs to be under control and go straight up. I hate that players are taught to create contact so much.
                    I hope and trust as HCPM and crew hit the recruiting trail, they find and sign better basketball players and...just as important, smarter players.
                    Bell has got to be one of the dumbest players I've ever seen. He does dumb **** over and over.

I'll give him props, he does a variety though.
                    If it isn't driving into double and triple teams in the lane, its stupid telegraphed passes to the other team.
                    or...
                    its lowering his shoulder into a the defender and driving him 4' across the lane, right in front the official.
                    or...
                    Its lowering his shoulder into a different player and knocking him even farther across the floor.
                    Just a litany of dumb **** moves.

That is all.
                    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• If there’s a half time adjustment, maybe guard Placer off the bench and continue to guard Miguel.

Comment

• Baker Mayfield just threw a pick

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

I hope and trust as HCPM and crew hit the recruiting trail, they find and sign better basketball players and...just as important, smarter players.
                          Bell has got to be one of the dumbest players I've ever seen. He does dumb **** over and over.

If it isn't driving into double and triple teams in the lane, its stupid telegraphed passes to the other team.
                          or...
                          its lowering his shoulder into a the defender and driving him 4' across the lane, right in front the official.
                          or...
                          Its lowering his shoulder into a different player and knocking him even farther across the floor.

That is all.
                          DON'T SUGARCOAT IT

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            Diaper Derby is a fun halftime event. Props to USF on this one
                            We've had this in Wichita...a few times.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

or...
                              or...

That is all.
                              Still has the football skills, possibly still his future.

Comment

• Update.

Joy is the only player coming out at halftime and looks like he's actually working on anything. Everyone else is the same half asked low energy bullshit as pregame.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X